- Date: 28 November 2023, 16:00-17:30 CET
- Venue: Borschette Conference Centre – Brussels, Belgium
This session provides an in-depth exploration of the initial outcomes achieved through the GREAT project CSA within the Preparatory Action of the Green Deal Data Space (GDDS). It offers valuable insights into the progress made towards realizing the goals of the European Green Deal. In this session, the focus is on the key pillars of the GDDS: the Technical Blueprint, Governance Schemes and Business Models, Priority Data Sets, and a final roadmap. The aim of this session is to share the latest outcomes of the project and engage with the INSPIRE community through an interactive session about the Green Deal Data Space vision and its future implementation.
This session offers an in-depth exploration of the initial outcomes achieved through the GREAT project CSA within the Preparatory Action of the Green Deal Data Space (GDDS). It provides valuable insights into the progress made towards a data space infrastructure that will support the goals of the European Green Deal.
- Blueprint Reference Architecture: Discover the foundational framework of the GDDS as a “system of systems.” Explore the blueprint reference architecture that forms the backbone of this initiative, enabling seamless data integration and interoperability across various sectors.
- High Priority Data Sets: Learn how essential datasets have been identified and defined to support use cases, essential for achieving the EGD’s objectives.
- Governance Framework: Explore the inclusive multi-stakeholder governance scheme, which empowers selected reference use cases and their associated value chains. This governance approach enhances the impact of these use cases within the GDDS ecosystem.
- Roadmap: Learn about the strategic plan to accelerate the creation and adoption of the GDDS digital ecosystem. An implementation roadmap aligns with stakeholder priorities, ensuring key resources, architectural considerations, and governance are in sync.
- Co-Design Approach: Discover how GREAT has embraced a co-design approach. This method incorporates the input, requirements, validation, and endorsements of stakeholders from diverse domains, ensuring a holistic, cross-sectoral vision for the GDDS.
- Welcome and Project Introduction – Nevena Raczko, IDC
- Roadmap – Sebastien Denvil, ECMWF
- Focus on the Technical Blueprint – Mattia Santoro, CNR
- Focus on the Governance Models – Marta Gutierrez, EGI Foundation
- Focus on Data Sets – Charis Chatzikyriakou, EODC
- Open discussion with Q&A